Course Code: IT524007P
Duration: 240 hours
Course Fee: $ 44,800
Individual Module: $ 5,600
Early Birds: $ 38,080
Credit Transfer & Exemption Policy
Students can apply for credit transfer or exemption in specific modules. The Programme Board will consider these applications on an individual module basis. According to "General Academic Regulations for Professional Certificate and Professional Diploma Courses", normally credit transfer or exemption for more than 50% of the credit values of the course will not be granted.
Assessment & Examination
The assessment of students is made through class work, assignments, written test, laboratory works, project and presentations. The weighting of these assessment components varies among modules.
Mode of Study
Part-time, 1.5 years
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: email@example.com
Enterprise Systems Administration and Development
Need for the Course
The Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development aims at providing training to IT practitioners with sound conceptual knowledge of enterprise systems technology and hands-on practice, so that students are able to develop, deploy, and maintain enterprise systems for large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises (SME) in Hong Kong.
The course comprises of the following modules:
- VMware vSphere and View Administration (30 hours)
- SAP ERP Administration (30 hours)
- Oracle Database Administration (30 hours)
- SAP ABAP Programming (30 hours)
- SAP Business One Programming (30 hours)
- Oracle Developer Suite Programming (30 hours)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Administration (30 hours)
- eCommerce Web Development (30 hours)
- A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of each module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of a module.
- Completion of all the eight modules of the course leads to a Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development.
Applicants should either have:
- have five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above) or equivalent, plus at least one year of relevant systems administration or software engineering working experience in the IT industry; OR
- aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, subject if necessary to a satisfactory interview.
Remark : Applicants are required to have the basic knowledge in Programming and Database. Applicants without the knowledge are advised to take the module ICT3024 Introduction to Programming and ICT2026 Database Development.