Assessment & Examination
The assessment of students is made through class work, assignments, written test, laboratory works, project and presentations. The weighting of these assessment components varies among modules.
Mode of Study
Mr. YUNG CHUN FAI Tel: 2595-2546 Email: email@example.com
Need for the Course
Enterprises are more and more dependent upon IT systems and cyberspace, regardless of whether the economy is booming or declining. It is hard to imagine that doing businesses without the use of the Internet, and this connectivity to the cyberspace has increased the exposure of businesses to security threats. In reaction to the increasing cybersecurity attacks, US Government established the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) served as a national hub for cyber and communications information, awareness, analysis, and incident response center since 2009. Asian countries like Singapore established the Singapore Computer Emergency Response Team (SingCERT) in 1997 to facilitate the detection, resolution and prevention of cybersecurity-related incidents.
The course comprises of the following modules:
- A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of each module, i.e. pass the assessment. An attendance certificate is also issued with an attendance rate of at least 70% of a module.
Applicants should either have:
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.