Other Module Certificates
- Network Essentials
- Mathematics for Computer Science and Engineering I
- Advanced Certificate in 2D/3D AutoCAD Design (2D only)
- Core OpenStack Essentials
- iOS Advanced Application Development - Geolocation apps
- Basic Android Programming
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Examination Preparation
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Module Code: IT5200023
Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,835
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,260
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,260
Early Birds: $ 3,260
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- understand a general overview of the Financial Accounting modules in SAP.
- handle basic data maintenance in Account Receivables (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP) and Cost Accounting (CO).
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.