- Introduction to 3DsMax 2016
- Phonegap Apps Development for Cross Platform Deployment - Basic
- Communications Networking Maintenance
- Preparation Course for 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals
- Basics of 3D Printing and Scanning
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Auditor Examination
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: email@example.com
Module Code: IT5200023
Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,835
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,260
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,260
Early Birds: $ 3,260
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- understand a general overview of the Financial Accounting modules in SAP.
- handle basic data maintenance in Account Receivables (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP) and Cost Accounting (CO).
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.