Other Module Certificates
- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Auditor Examination
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Examination Preparation
- Certificate in Unity 3D Game Development
- Event and Stage Management
- Network Routing
- Introduction to Pro Tools with Preparation for Avid Pro Tools 101 Certification Examination
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. MY Cheung Tel: 3575 9258 Email: email@example.com
Module Code: IT5200028
Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,835
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,260
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,260
Early Birds: $ 3,260
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- understand a general overview of the Sales and Distribution modules in SAP.
- handle basic data maintenance inSales and Distribution (SD) modules in SAP.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.