Other Module Certificates
- Contemporary Mobile Apps Development
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- User Experience Workshop
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
- Basic Swift Programming
- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Auditor Examination
- Video Communication using Adobe Premiere Pro with Certified Associate Examination Preparation
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. MY Cheung Tel: 3575 9258 Email: email@example.com
Module Code: IT5200028
Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,835
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,260
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,260
Early Birds: $ 3,260
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- understand a general overview of the Sales and Distribution modules in SAP.
- handle basic data maintenance inSales and Distribution (SD) modules in SAP.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.