Other Module Certificates
- Preparation Course for 1V0-621 Vmware Certified Associate 6 - Data Center Virtualization ExamFundamentals Exam
- iOS Advanced Application Development - Geolocation apps
- SAP MM
- Phonegap Apps Development for Cross Platform Deployment - Advanced
- Introduction to Networks
- Rich Media Website Development
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Examination Preparation
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Implementing Cisco Network Security
CEF Module Code: ITP4942
Duration: 39 hours
QR Registration No.: 17/000054/L4
Validity Period: 13/02/2017 - 31/08/2021
QF Level: Level 4
Course Fee: $ 3,717
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,160
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,160
Early Birds: $ 3,160
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- apply mitigation techniques in identifying threats for network security;
- configure network access control and monitoring network security for internal and external customers;
- implement firewall and IPS technologies to secure network;
- plan a secure network to enhance confidentiality for information protection and authentication;
- design a network system to extend network security and availability with cryptography and VPNs.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the four modules of IT524105P Professional Certificate for Cisco Certified Network Associate Security.