- Mathematics for Computer Science and Engineering I
- Preparation Course for 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals
- SAP Business One Programming
- Visual Programming for media using Max/MSP
- User Experience Enhancement for Applications
- 3D Modelling & Rendering Techniques
- Developing a Smart Environment Application with IoT Devices
Mr HO Chi Wing Tel: 3928-2620 Email: email@example.com
3D Visualization for Multimedia and VR
Module Code: IT524034Q
Duration: 36 hours
Course Fee: (To be confirmed)
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- apply the computer graphics techniques for a variety of visualization applications.
- produce high quality models for business and simulation VR applications;
- create an advanced texture mapping for commercial VR production; and
- apply appropriate techniques for integrating CGI elements into shot footages.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of each module, i.e. pass the assessment. An attendance certificate is also issued with an attendance rate of at least 70% of a module.
Note : This module is one of the two modules of IT524113P Professional Certificate in Introduction to AR/VR Applications Development
This module is one of the four modules of IT524111P Professional Diploma in Creative Multimedia and AR/VR Development