- Mobile Application Development on Android Platform
- Preparation for Certified Information Security Manager Examination
- Certificate in Unity 3D Game Development
- Oracle Developer Suite Programming
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Mathematics for Computer Science and Engineering I
Mr WONG Hang Chit Tel: 2595-8113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Cross-platform Mobile Applications Development
Module Code: IT524045Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: (To be confirmed)
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- build mobile applications targeting multiple platforms with a single codebase;
- apply various features of the open source framework to build truly cross-platform mobile applications.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of each module, i.e. pass the assessment. An attendance certificate is also issued with an attendance rate of at least 70% of a module.
Note : This module is one of the three modules of IT524119P Professional Certificate in Cross-platform Mobile Applications Development
This module is one of the six modules of IT524118P Professional Diploma in Cross-platform Applications Development