- Visual Programming for media using Max/MSP
- Understanding Location-Based Services
- Developing a Smart Environment Application with IoT Devices
- Android Development with Kotlin
- Introduction to Computer Game Programming
- Mathematics for Computer Science and Engineering I
- Data Analysis using Excel
Ms Cherry Cheng Tel: 2256-7302 Email: email@example.com
Android Application Development
Module Code: IT524051Q
Duration: 24 hours
QR Registration No.: 20/000592/L4
Validity Period: 01/09/2020 - 31/08/2021
QF Level: Level 4
Course Fee: (To be confirmed)
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- design and create an Android Application which can be submitted to Google Play Store;
- develop Android Application for handling user events and implementation of general business functions;
- perform debugging and benchmarking throughout the development process;
- analyse and apply suitable frameworks on Application Development; and
- submit and Android Application on Google Play Store.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524121P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.