- Contemporary Mobile Apps Development
- Android Application Development
- Youth 3D Computer Graphics Profession 1: Introductory to 3D Animation, Programme Version:1
- Android Wearable Programming
- Creating IoT Application with Raspberry Pi
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
Ms Cherry Cheng Tel: 2256-7302 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Server Techniques for Mobile Applications
Module Code: IT524052Q
Duration: 24 hours
QR Registration No.: 20/000593/L4
Validity Period: 01/09/2020 - 31/08/2021
QF Level: Level 4
Course Fee: (To be confirmed)
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- set up and manipulate web server and database for mobile web applications;
- design and create web content for mobile devices using markup languages and include programming logic in mobile web page;
- configure and establish connection to an enterprise database and manipulate the database; and
- generate dynamic mobile web page content using server side programming and scripting for enterprise.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524121P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.