- Basics of 3D Printing and Scanning
- Introduction to Networks
- Get Likes in Social Media with Travel Photography
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
- Introduction to Micro-film Shooting
- Android User Interface Design
- User Experience Workshop
Mr Steve LEUNG Tel: 3928 2625 Email: email@example.com
For details information, please click on the link below to download the module syllabus:
Live Sound Production with Avid Venue System with Preparation for Avid Pro Tools 110v and 210v Certification Examination
Module Code: MET4019
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,000
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- determine the main points of the basic principle of live audio;
- recognize the configuration and features of VENUE systems;
- operate VENUE system in live audio production context; and
- carry out the integration of VENUE and Pro Tools systems in live audio production and recording.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
This module certificate is conducted by AVID Certified Instructor (ACI).