Other Module Certificates
- Creating IoT Application with Raspberry Pi
- Stage Lighting Design Certificate Program
- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Auditor Examination
- SAP FI/CO Fundamentals
- Unreal Game Level Development
- WAN Technologies
- The Power of Excel
Dr. Andy LAI Tel: 2436 8550 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss. Joey SIU Tel: 2436 8552 Email: email@example.com
Mobile and Internet Applications Development on Android Platform
Module Code: ICT4002
Duration: 24 hours
Course Fee: $ 1,940
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 1,650
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 1,650
Early Birds: $ 1,650
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- evaluate Android architecture and development environment for mobile applications;
- design and implement mobile interface layout views, data retrieval and storage with SQLite database for Android Apps;
- develop Android Mobile Apps having intents and services on Google map and Google data on the Internet; and
- develop Android Mobile Apps software development with TCP network programming and JAVA Enterprise System Services.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the four modules of IT524003P Professional Certificate in Game Software Development.