- Mobile Application Development on Android Platform
- Data Analysis using Excel
- Android Application Development
- Visual Programming for media using Max/MSP
- Development of E-Commerce System by Magento
- Microsoft Hyper-V Administration
- Oracle Developer Suite Programming
Dr. Andy LAI Tel: 2436 8550 Email: email@example.com
Miss. Joey SIU Tel: 2436 8552 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multimedia Technology using Deep Zoom and Silverlight
Module Code: ICT4004
Duration: 24 hours
Course Fee: $ 2,350
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- manage perspectives and focus in application software development;
- manage hue saturation, tonal range, and color temperature for image capture;
- create and design photographic works in game software development; and
- apply deep zoom techniques to add interactivity features for navigation and targeting hotspots.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the four modules of IT524003P Professional Certificate in Game Software Development.