- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
- IoT Applications Development
- Basic Python Programming
- AI for Predictive Analytics
- User Experience Enhancement for Applications
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Scanning
Mr. Ken LEE Tel: 3757 9255 Email: email@example.com
Miss. Joey SIU Tel: 2436 8552 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Implementing Cisco IP Routing
Module Code: ICT4005
Duration: 36 hours
Course Fee: $ 2,650
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- implement, monitor, and control routing services in enterprise networks;
- plan and configure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions;
- configure secure routing solutions supporting branch offices and mobile workers; and
- configure IPv6 in enterprise networks.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the three modules of IT524004P Professional Certificate in CCNP Hands-on Workshop.