Other Module Certificates
- Phonegap Apps Development for Cross Platform Deployment - Advanced
- SAP ABAP Programming
- Mobile and Internet Applications Development on Android Platform
- Workshop on HTML5
- Data Analysis using Excel
- LAN Switching and Wireless
- Digital Video production and Post Production
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP ERP Administration
Module Code: IT524009Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 6,964
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,920
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,920
Early Birds: $ 5,920
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- install and configure SAP ERP for a typical operating system and database;
- create and copy a client for customisation for various configuration requirements;
- perform system administrative tasks on SAP R/3 for a typical configuration;
- perform backup and recovery of database for SAP R/3 for various scenarios; and
- diagnose typical problems of SAP R/3 and resolve problems by performing the appropriate actions.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the three modules of IT524005P Professional Certificate in Enterprise Systems Administration, and is one of the eight modules of IT524007P Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development.