- Data Mining Using R
- iOS Application Development
- Oracle Database Administration
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
- Communications Networking Maintenance
- Vantis HR Solution Consultant Training
- iOS Programming
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Database Administration
Module Code: IT524010Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 6,964
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,920
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,920
Early Birds: $ 5,920
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- install and configure an Oracle database for a typical operating system;
- manage users for various security requirements;
- manage the storage structures of Oracle for different server requirements;
- perform backup and recovery of database for various scenarios; and
- diagnose typical problems of Oracle and resolve problems by performing the appropriate database administration actions.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : 1. This course is for VTC staff, students, and alumni only who wish to learn the basics in Oracle Database.
2. This course is not an authorised Oracle training programme.
3. This course is not for Oracle certification.
4. If you wish to obtain Oracle certification, you need to study the official authorised training course offered by Oracle.