Other Module Certificates
- Introduction to Networks
- Microsoft Hyper-V Administration
- Adobe Premiere Pro with Certified Expert Examination Preparation
- 3DS Max Training Course
- SAP FI/CO Fundamentals
- Game Development with Virtool and Unity Game Engines
- Introduction to Micro-film Shooting
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP ABAP Programming
Module Code: IT524011Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 6,964
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,920
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,920
Early Birds: $ 5,920
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- create user-defined transparent tables in SAP ERP in order to customize SAP based on some specifications;
- use the ABAP Workbench to develop report programs for some given requirements; and
- develop a suite of ABAP programs to support the integration of business transactions among business partners in a typical supply chain.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : Note: This module is one of the three modules of IT524006P Professional Certificate in Enterprise Systems Development, and is one of the eight modules of IT524007P Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development.