Other Module Certificates
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Scanning
- Gesture-based Computing
- SAP ERP Administration
- Phonegap Apps Development for Cross Platform Deployment - Advanced
- Introduction to Pro Tools with Preparation for Avid Pro Tools 101 Certification Examination
- MongoDB for Developers
- Basics of 3D Printing and Scanning
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP Business One Programming
Module Code: IT524012Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 6,964
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,920
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,920
Early Birds: $ 5,920
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- create user-defined tables and add addition fields to existing tables in SAP Business One in order to customize SAP Business One based on some specifications;
- apply the Data Interface (DI) and User Interface (UI) SDK to help develop customized programs in SAP Business One;
- use User Defined Objects to develop DI and UI programs for some given requirements; and
- develop a customized SAP Business One system to support the business operation of a typical small and medium enterprise (SME).
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the three modules of IT524006P Professional Certificate in Enterprise Systems Development, and is one of the eight modules of IT524007P Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development.