- Oracle Database Administration
- Using Machine Learning on Mobile App Development (Intensive)
- Introduction to Smart Watch App Development
- Communications Networking Maintenance
- Effective Online Survey using LimeSurvey
- Introduction to 3DsMax 2016
- Scaling Networks
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Samuel Pang Tel: 2595 8100 Email: email@example.com
Oracle Developer Suite Programming
Module Code: IT524013Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 6,964
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,920
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,920
Early Birds: $ 5,920
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- install and configure Oracle Development Suite with Oracle Database for web-based application development;
- use the Oracle Designer to analyse, design and generate a business system to be deployed on the Oracle Application Server;
- use the Oracle Forms Builder to build applications for data entry forms based on some user requirements;
- use the Oracle Reports Builder to create reports that can be accessed from the Oracle Application Server; and
- use the Oracle Developer to generate database applications from the system specification in Oracle Designer's Repository and from database schema definition.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : 1. This course is for VTC staff, students, and alumni only who wish to learn the basics in Oracle Developer Suite Programming.
2. This course is not an authorised Oracle training programme.
3. This course is not for Oracle certification.
4. If you wish to obtain Oracle certification, you need to study the official authorised training course offered by Oracle.