- Developing AR Applications with 3d Modelling
- Full-stack Web Development
- 3D Modelling & Rendering Techniques
- Vantis HR Solution Consultant Training
- Understanding Location-Based Services
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- iOS Application Development
Ir. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Johnny Cheng Tel: 2436-8588 Email: email@example.com
eCommerce Web Development
Module Code: IT524015Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 8,682
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 7,380
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 7,380
Early Birds: $ 7,380
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- apply widely accepted tools, languages and technologies in web server programming to build web-based business applications;
- evaluate and select appropriate client-side technology to enhance interactivity needed in modern web applications;
- design and construct internet applications with database connectivity; and
- apply server-side programming to implement web-based business applications backed by a database tier.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the eight modules of IT524007P Professional Diploma in Enterprise Systems Administration and Development.