Other Module Certificates
- Rich Media Website Development
- Video Communication using Adobe Premiere Pro with Certified Associate Examination Preparation
- Oracle Database Administration
- Adobe Dreamweaver with Certified Expert Examination Preparation
- Stage Lighting Design Certificate Program
- Basic Python Programming
- Adobe Photoshop with Certified Expert Examination Preparation
Dr. Clarence LUI Tel: 2256 7388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ben Lam Tel: 2256 7329 Email: email@example.com
Android Application Development
Module Code: IT524017Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 4,700
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,995
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,995
Early Birds: $ 3,995
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- design and create an Android Application which can be submitted to Google Market;
- perform debugging and benchmarking throughout the development process;
- analyse and apply suitable frameworks on Application Development; and
- submit an Android Application on Google Market.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524008P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.