- Android Development with Kotlin
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Introduction to 3DsMax 2016
- Preparation Course for 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals
- Using Machine Learning on Mobile App Development (Intensive)
Dr. Clarence LUI Tel: 2256 7388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ben Lam Tel: 2256 7329 Email: email@example.com
iOS User Interface Design
Module Code: IT524018Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 4,700
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,995
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,995
Early Birds: $ 3,995
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- employ tools in Mac OSX to build iOS applications;
- apply Objective - C to develop an iOS applications;
- apply Model View Controllers skills to design and build interface in iOS applications; and
- employ more API in Cocoa Touch Framework to enhance the interface in iOS applications.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Certificate in Module Enterprise Application (IOS User Interface Design Module) is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524008P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.