Other Module Certificates
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design with Certified Associate Examination Preparation
- Adobe Flash with Certified Expert Examination Preparation
- Preparation Course for 98-365 Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Exam
- Certificate in Unity 3D Game Development
- Adobe Photoshop with Certified Expert Examination Preparation
- Live Sound Production with Avid Venue System with Preparation for Avid Pro Tools 110v and 210v Certification Examination
- Introduction to Networks
Dr. TC Fu Tel: 2256 7306 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ben Lam Tel: 2256 7329 Email: email@example.com
Android User Interface Design
Module Code: IT524019Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 4,700
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,995
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,995
Early Birds: $ 3,995
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- employ Android SDK to develop Android applications;
- build XML-based user interface on Android devices for business applications;
- write Java programs on Android platform for handling user events and implementation of general business functions; and
- use advanced Android API to enhance user experience.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524008P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.