- Certificate in Unity 3D Game Development
- Data Mining Using R
- Building Automated Web Applications on AWS
- Introduction to Web Development with Python
- Understanding Location-Based Services
- Introduction to Smart Watch App Development
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Scanning
Dr. Clarence LUI Tel: 2256 7388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Server Techniques for Mobile Applications
Module Code: IT524020Q
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 4,700
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 3,995
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 3,995
Early Birds: $ 3,995
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- present web content for mobile devices using mark up languages and include programming logic in a mobile web page;
- establish connection to a database and manipulate the database; and
- generate dynamic mobile web page content using server side programming and scripting.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the five modules of IT524008P Professional Certificate in Mobile Enterprise Applications.