- Communications Networking Maintenance
- Creating IoT Application with Raspberry Pi
- Preparation Course for Startup Entrepreneurship
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Understanding Location-Based Services
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- How to Shoot Professional Video with a Smart Phone
Ms. Saya SZE Tel: 3928 2605 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Examination Preparation
Module Code: ICT4023
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: $ 2,150
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- plan and carry out procedures in information systems auditing, planning, governance and management;
- apply skills in developing and implementing information systems;
- apply appropriate techniques for information systems operation, maintenance and disaster recovery; and
- evaluate the context and scope of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the three modules of IT524009P Professional Certificate in Information Systems Security Auditing and Governance.