Other Module Certificates
- Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash with Certified Associate Examination Preparation
- Understanding Location-Based Services
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Advanced Certificate in 2D/3D AutoCAD Design
- Visual Programming for media using Max/MSP
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Basic Android Programming
Module Leader: Dr Andy LAI Tel: 2436 8550 Email: email@example.com
Ms. Saya SZE Tel: 3928 2605 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Programming
Module Code: ICT3024
Duration: 36 hours
Course Fee: $ 3,750
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- write programs to solve simple problems using appropriate program structures;
- develop technical documentation for simple application programs; and
- apply testing and debugging techniques to identify and fix program bugs in simple application programs.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.