- 3DS Max Training Course
- Contemporary Mobile Apps Development
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Introduction to Micro-film Shooting
- SAP ERP Administration
- Visual Programming for media using Max/MSP
- Preparation Course for 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals
Mr. Ricky Fung Tel: 2595 2535 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Module Code: CIM4003E
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fee: (To be confirmed)
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- identify and describe the appropriate WAN technologies to enable integrated WAN services;
- configure and troubleshoot common WAN connections such as PPP serial connections and Frame Relay connections;
- understand basic network security concepts, to secure routers and to control the transmission of data across a network;
- configure router to provide DHCP, NAT services as well as basic IPv6 settings.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.