Other Module Certificates
- Youth 3D Computer Graphics Profession 1: Introductory to 3D Animation, Programme Version:1
- Introduction to Stage Lighting
- Introduction to Digital Graphic Design
- Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash with Certified Associate Examination Preparation
- Introduction to Micro-film Shooting
- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Security Professional Examination
- SAP ERP Administration
Mr. Freddy WONG Tel: 2595 8160 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to SAP FI/CO
Module Code: IT5200001
Duration: 60 hours
Course Fee: $ 7,490
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 6,360
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 6,360
Early Birds: $ 6,360
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- understand a general overview of the Financial Accounting modules in SAP.
- handle basic data maintenance in Account Receivables (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP) and Cost Accounting (CO).
- maintain transactions in General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, and Month End / Year End Process.
- The minimum entry requirements for the course should be five HKCEE passes including English Language and Chinese language (Level 2 or above), or equivalent and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test; or Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted and subject to a satisfactory interview or aptitude test.