- Preparation for Certified Information Systems Security Professional Examination
- Preparation Course for 98-365 Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Exam
- Introduction to Maya Character Development Course
- Introduction to 3D Printing and Scanning
- Mobile Application Development on Android Platform
- Connecting Networks
- MongoDB for Developers
Mr. Ricky Fung Tel: 2595 2535 Email: email@example.com
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
CEF Module Code: ITP4921
Duration: 40 hours
QR Registration No.: 15/003187/L4
Validity Period: 2/11/2015 - 31/08/2021
QF Level: Level 4
Course Fee: $ 6,267
VTC Staff/Student/Alumni: $ 5,327
Member of Supporting Organization: $ 5,327
Early Birds: $ 5,327
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of the module, students are expected to be able to:
- Develop troubleshooting processes to identify and solve problems in enterprise networks;
- troubleshoot and maintain routing and switched IP networks;
- troubleshoot and maintain network security implementations; and
- troubleshoot converged networks and network performance issues.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning plus at least two years of relevant work experience that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
A Module Certificate is awarded upon completion of the module, i.e. pass the assessment and attend with an attendance rate of not less than 70% of the module.
Note : This module is one of the seven modules of IT524104P Professional Diploma for Cisco Certified Network Professional.