With a strong emphasis on practical application of academic and theoretical aspects, this programme aims to teach the key skills and competencies required by a cyber security professional, using specialised physical and virtual labs. It will cover specialist security topics in the computing field, including ethical hacking, digital forensics, penetration testing, network security and cryptography.
- Digital Forensics Fundamentals
- Intermediate Digital Forensics
- Academic Writing 3: Writing Skills for Dissert and Res Prj
- Advanced Network Management and Design
- Ethical Hacking 2
- Systems Security
- Data Recovery and Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis
- Individual Project
*We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
Applicants must hold one of the qualifications listed below:
- Higher Diploma in Information and Network Security; or
- A qualification equivalent to the above*.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate competence equivalent to an HKCEE Grade E or HKDSE Level 2 in Mathematics. Applicants from the approved VTC feeder programmes are considered to have met this requirement.
* Subject to final approval by Coventry University